Friday, April 2, 2010

Author's Note :)

Hello everyone!  I apologize for having been MIA lately without a word.  My boyfriend surprised me with a plane ticket to visit my family in New York over the weekend and I haven't had a free moment to get online since.  I will be here in NY for awhile, not sure how long yet, but I will be writing when I can.  I tried posting a few days ago from my phone to let everyone know why you haven't heard from me, but I guess it didn't go through!

Anyway, I can't predict a date at this time, but I anticipate I will be writing a new post within the next few days or so.  Thank you for being patient and thanks for reading!  I can't wait to continue Emma's story and I hope you guys will join me for the journey :)

1 comment:

  1. OMG! That is so sweet of him! Your family lives in the gorgeous mountain area too! (I had to go back a few posts to find the name of the mountain, but I'm not sure if you want me to post it or not!)

    Don't worry about posting! Enjoy the time with your family. Family comes first, hun. :)

    Have fun on your vacation! =]

    ReplyDelete